- Botanical Insect Killing Soap
- Botanical Insecticidal Soap
- Kills Soft bodies insects on contact
- NOCA certified and Compliant for use in organic agriculture
- ARKA BON Contain Potassium salt of fatty acids which weaken the insects waxy protective outer shell.
- Spray every 10-12 days when insects are present on the crop.
- Ingredients in ARKA BON are broken down into its natural elements within 7-10 days and will not persist in the environment.
- ARKA BON is only such kind of Insecticidal soap which does not leave any residue and is the research product of reknowed institute in India.
Direction for Use:
- For best results use freshly mixed solutions
- Don’t spray on newly transplanted seeding plant stressed by drought.
Foliar Spray :- 5 to 10 ml/ Liter of water.
2 to 4 Lit/acre depending upon Canopy of the crop.
ARKA BON is compatible with almost all commonly used pesticides, chelated micronutrients. ARKA BON should not be used with water soluble fertilizers & Inorganic micronutrients.