ULTRA-PK® is a very Broad Spectrum Fungicidal Fertilizers which control maximum types of Fungus and Improve Plant Immunity Medically against Fungal Diseases and Root Fungus.
Fungi constitute the largest number of plant pathogens and are responsible for a range of serious plant diseases. Most vegetable diseases are caused by fungi. They damage plants by killing cells and/or causing plant stress. Sources of fungal infections are infected seed, soil, crop debris, nearby crops and weeds.
Fungi are spread by wind and water splash, and through the movement of contaminated soil, animals, workers, machinery, tools, seedlings and other plant material. They enter plants through natural openings such as stomata and through wounds caused by pruning, harvesting, hail, insects, other diseases, and mechanical damage.
Managing fungal diseases include:
- Understand the lifecycles, survival mechanisms, and conducive environmental conditions for fungi
- Be committed to farm sanitation – clean up your farm and remove all weeds, crop debris, and volunteer hosts
- Use resistant or tolerant varieties
- Use clean transplants and seed (and seed treatments)
- Monitor weather conditions (particularly temperature, humidity, and leaf wetness)
- Have knowledge of relevant disease prediction models
- Understand the implications for irrigation timing and minimize free moisture and high humidity periods (e.g. irrigating at around 4 am rather than at dusk, not irrigating during peak periods of spore release)
- Appropriate crop rotations (long rotations with non-host crops may be necessary)
- Avoid heavily infested blocks by testing soil for soil borne diseases prior to planting
- Monitor crops regularly and be able to detect early symptoms on your crop
- Amend and manage soil to disadvantage the fungi (some fungal diseases can survive in the soil for 30 years or more)
- Minimize ways in which the disease can spread on-farm – remove and destroy sick plants when symptoms first show
- Understand the influence of planting time, plant spacing and overlapping crops
- Application of preventative organic fungicides based on weather conditions.
ULTRA-PK is rich in Phosphorus and Potassium so also act as great fertilizer for plants
Phosphorous, is essential for the general health and vigor of all plants. Some specific growth factors that have been associated with phosphorus are:
- Stimulated root development
- Increased stalk and stem strength
- Improved flower formation and seed production
- More uniform and earlier crop maturity
- Increased nitrogen N-fixing capacity of legumes
- Improvements in crop quality
- Increased resistance to plant diseases
- Supports development throughout entire life cycle.
Potassium (K) increases crop yield and improves quality. It is required for numerous plant growth processes.
How Potassium works to increase crop yields:
• Increases root growth and improve drought resistance
• Activates many enzyme systems
• Maintains turgor; reduces water loss and wilting
• Aids in photosynthesis and food formation
• Reduces respiration, preventing energy losses
• Enhances translocation of sugars and starch
• Produces grain rich in starch
• Increases protein content of plants
• Helps retard crop diseases.
1-2gm per liter of water of foliar spray.
500gm per Acre for Soil Application through drip irrigation.