GREEN POWER® is a liquid form of Micro-Nutrient combination having Homogeneous availability of Micro-Nutrient Mixture in liquid form.
Green Power has standard w/w combination as Fe – 2.5%, Mg – 1%, Zn – 3%, Cu – 1%, Mn – 0.1%, B – 0.5%, Mo – 0.1%
Micronutrients are those nutritional elements, which are required in the micro-quantities to the crops. They are, just as important to the plants’ growth & development and profitable crop production, as the major nutrients especially they work “behind the scene” as activators of many plant functions
In the modern agriculture , intensive cropping-system is widely adopted by the farmers combining with the imbalance usage of fertilizers particularly micro-nutrients based fertilizers, due to which, the soil has become sick and micro-nutritionally deficient, which in turns, reducing the crop yield in terms of quantity and quality.
In the recent years deficiencies of micro-nutrients have been diagnosed more frequently on crops in several areas. Many farmers are taking closer look towards these problems and have started the balance usage of micro-nutrients in soil for the maximization of crop yield and quality.
Role of Zinc (Zn) in Plant Growth
- It aids plant growth hormones and enzymes system
- It is necessary for chlorophyll production
- It is necessary for carbohydrates & starch formation.
- It is required in protein synthesis.
- It aids in seeds formation.
Role of Iron (Fe) In Plant Growth
- It promotes the formation of chlorophyl
- It acts as an oxygen carrier.
- It helps in the reactions involving cell division and growth. Fe-deficiency leads to failure of chlorophyll production in leaves, commonly known as chlorosis .
Role of Cupper (Cu) in Plants
- It promotes seed production and formation.
- It plays an essential role in chlorophyll formation.
- It is essential for proper enzyme activity.
Role of Magnesium (Mg) in Plants
- Light-absorbing green pigment Capture's the energy of sunlight and turns it into chemical energy Allows synthesis of organic compounds that are useful for plant growth and functioning (carbohydrates, proteins)
- Synthesis of amino acids and cell proteins
- Uptake and migration of phosphorus in plants
- Vitamin A and C concentrations
Role of Manganese (Mn) in Plants
- Manganese is used in plants as a major contributor to various biological systems including photosynthesis,respiration,and nitrogen assimilation.
- It is involved in pollen germination, pollen tube growth.
- It helps in root cell elongation
- It gives resistance to root pathogens.
Role of Boron (B) in Plants
- Boron requirements are much higher for reproductive growth so it helps with pollination, and fruit and seed development.
- It dose transportation of potassium to stomata (which helps regulate internal water balance).
- It helps transport sugars.
- Helps in translocation of sugars and carbohydrates, nitrogen metabolism, formation of certain proteins,regulation of hormone levels.
Role of Molybdenum (MO) in Plants
- It functions in converting nitrates (NO3) into amino acids within the plant.
- It is essential to the symbiotic nitrogen fixing bacteria in legumes.
- It is essential to the conversion of inorganic P into organic forms in the plant.
Orgakart Offers Vivekon’s Green Power, Organo Mineral Nutrient with following advantages. Green Power has standard w/w combination as Fe – 2.5%, Mg – 1%, Zn – 3%, Cu – 1%, Mn – 0.1%, B – 0.5%, Mo – 0.1%
Advantages of Green Power:
- It supplies required Six essential micronutrients together in optimum dose to crops.
- It helps to prevent mix crop deficiencies in different forms occurred gradually at different growth stages of crops.
- It is chelated with EDTA and thus assures fast absorption of all individual micro elements in to plants.
- It is virtually free from chloride, sodium and other harmful elements for plants.
1-2ml per liter for foliar application as per requirements.
5L per hectare for soil application through drip irrigation or fertigation system