Earthworms, white worms, red wigglers specifically composting worms, through their natural digestive process, turn organic waste into worm castings. The organic waste such as food, garden and lawn clippings. It can also include animal and plant based material and degradable carbon such as paper, cardboard and timber.
The castings contain high amounts of nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus,calcium and magnesium.
Vermicompost is nature’s organic fertilizer. The Vermi-casting containing nutrients are rich manure for the plants. Vermicompost, apart from supplying nutrients and growth enhancing hormones to plants, improves the soil structure leading to increase in water and nutrient holding capacities of soil.
Worm composting benefits
- Produces natural organic fertilizer
- It allows the utilization of essential nutrients from agricultural wastes in growing crops.
- It is just among many materials that help to improve your soil health.
- It enhances germination, plant growth and crop yield.
- It has a growth-promoting humic substance or phyto-hormone that accelerates root development
- It minimizes nutrient loss as negatively charged organic material maintains and holds nutrients.
- It is excellent material for adding to your soil or potting mix.
- Good for the environment.
Vermi compost has been shown to be richer in many nutrients than compost produced by other composting methods.
vermi-compost at Orgakart store is well made Vermi compost has rich black colour of humus, has a pleasant earthy smell and is granular in appearance. It is capable of holding considerable amount of water. Vermi-Compost is very effective fertilizer for all types of Vegetable and Fruit Crop
Orgakart's Vermi-Compost is an Organic Fertilizer manufactured by Composing Organic Matter using various Worms, usually Red Wigglers, White Worms, and other Earthworms to create a heterogeneous mixture.
Available in 1KG, 5KG, and 20KG Bags.